- 5 cups homemade chicken bone broth
- 1 whole organic chicken~roasted (400 degrees for 90 minutes should do it)
- 1 tsp xylitol
- 2 tbs fish sauce-preferably one that does not contain sugar in any form
- thinly sliced raw organic white onion
- fresh chopped organic cilantro
- sliced organic green scallions
- After I have roasted the chicken and let it cool I shred the chicken in big pieces so I can grab it with my chopsticks and go for a dip in some sauce (I use 1/2 cup fish sauce with 1/4 fresh squeezed lime juice & maybe some paper thin jalapeno slices)) don’t forget to save those bones for later (throw them in a freezer bag for when you have stocked up and then make your bone broth).
- I heat up the broth and add my few ingredients along with the chicken and wha~la you are finished!
- It is good just as is but the toppings are fun and do make it even tastier.