- 1 head cauliflower cleaned and chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli cleaned and chopped
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup-3/4 cup grated cheddar (mild, medium or sharp are all fine)
- 2 TBS sour cream OR cream cheese
- S&P to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower with salt and pepper and olive oil and spread onto a cookie sheet- you will cook for about 20 minutes turning the cauliflower half way through. You want your cauliflower nice and brown but not burnt.
- While cauliflower is getting nice and toasty steam your broccoli until very tender (about 25 minutes start to finish).
- Once cauliflower is done add with broccoli to a new pan, use a potato masher and break up to a consistency of your choice.
- Over low heat add cheeses and sour cream if using followed by salt and pepper~still until everything is melted and combined, you will know when it is ready because it will make you want to sing!!! But before you do sprinkle with more cheddar~ cheers!!!