- 1 cup melted fat~ I used both coconut oil and cacao butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 TBS unsweetened coconut flakes
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- a spoonful of prepared coffee
- a spoonful of coconut flavored rum (maybe because I was sipping wine…it sounded good)
- 3/4 heavy whipping cream
- Garnish to role your little turds (wink~wink Aunt Colleen and Measers) in
- In a medium bowl whisk all the ingredients together (just make sure your fat is melted), let sit in the fridge…and stir it about every 15 minutes until your mixture can be scooped using two spoons and placed on a parchment line cookie sheet.
- Stick back in the fridge for about a half an hour then roll the chocolate into bite sizes balls “truffles” then roll in your favorite topping. yum!