- 3 ripe organic haas avocados
- 1 ripe organic roma tomato ~seeded (or a couple of compari tomatoes or anything equivalent in size)
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Lime
- 1-1/2 TBS minced shallot
- 2 TBS chopped cilantro
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Juice the lime and set aside.
- Mince or finely chop the seeded tomato, shallot, cilantro and garlic until well combined and put in a medium bowl.
- Peel and seed avocados and add to chopped veggie mixture and pour the lime juice over the avocados and start mashing (I use a plastic glove or sandwich bag and squeeze).
- Add olive oil and salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- I store in a container with plastic wrap placed directly onto guacamole making sure to press down lightly to keep the air out as much as possible otherwise your beautiful green dip will be sad and brown 🙁 and that is when the party is over…tear…so keep covered and keep happy 🙂 Enjoy!