- 2/3 cup walnut flour
- 1/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/3 unsweetened small coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup salted butter (I use Kerrygold)
- 1-1/2 Tbs xylitol
- (4) packages organic cream cheese (8 oz) room temperature.
- (4) pasture raised eggs
- 1 cup xylitol
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (I use a upgraded vanilla powder)
- 1/2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice~organic 🙂
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and lightly spray the bottom of your pan (I use a 9 cake pan)
- Melt your 1/3 cup of butter and then combine the two flours and 1-1/2 Tbs xylitol until fully incorporated. Spread in an even layer on the bottom of your prepared pan-bake 15 minutes remove from oven and set aside.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined...this is the test to see if you waited long enough for the cream cheese to soften...pour over your crust (you may have a bit left over but no worries...freeze for a super good treat later). Bake for 55 minutes remove, cool and refrigerator until nice and chilled 🙂 So good