- 2 cups bread~cubed and toasted in a skillet with butter (kerrygold-salted) and a pinch of salt and garlic powder.
- 1/4 cup organic celery~diced
- 1/3 cup organic onion~diced
- 3 Tbs butter (KerryGold-Salted)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp marjoram
- 1/2 cup of bone broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- butter a shallow baking dish (not too big)
- I brown / toast the bread early in the day and then let sit on a wired baking cooling rack to get even drier.
- When I am ready to put the dish together I will add the butter, celery, onion and seasoning to a small pan to sauté.
- After the veggies are softened a bit I will stir everything together (gently-our bread will crumble easy) add the cheese and broth, give one final soft stir and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for about 25 minutes and remove-let cool just a bit and then dig in!!! ***heats up good!!