- 2 Pieces of Wild Caught Fish of your choosing
- 3 Tbs-ish of fat
- 8 oz organic crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 organic garlic cloves~minced
- 1 anchovy fillet~minced
- 1-1/2 tsp organic red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp organic dried oregano
- 1 Tbs pepperconcini~finely chopped
- 1 tsp pepperconcini brine
- 2 Tbs organic cream cheese (full fat)
- S & P to taste
- Fresh chopped organic parsley to garnish
- In a small to medium size skillet add your fat of choice (I used Kerrygold-salted butter) and sauté your garlic, anchovy, red pepper and oregano over medium heat; stir and season with salt and pepper. Carefully add wine and let cook down by half. Incorporate remaining ingredients and let simmer about 10 minutes until sauce has reduced and thickened.
- While sauce is working...take your fish and pat dry~seaon with salt and pepper; over a medium high heat add your fat of choice (I used grass fed ghee)-about 2 TBS and pan fry (grill or broil) your fish about 4 minutes first side, flip and let go about 2 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fish; remove from heat and cover with lid for another 4-5 minutes.
- Plate fish, spoon your yummy spicy sauce and garnish with parsley...so good!!