- 1 head organic cauliflower~trimmed and cut into pieces
- 2 cups organic chicken broth
- 3 TBS softened organic cream cheese
- 3 TBS freshly grated organic parmesan cheese
- 3-4 TBS of heavy cream
- Salt & Pepper
- In a medium sauce pan add your chicken stock and cauliflower over medium heat until it begins to boil, cover and reduce to a very gentle simmer.
- Cook cauliflower until tender and chicken stock has all been absorbed by cauliflower.
- Add cheeses and salt and pepper and mash with a potato masker until well combined.
- Add cream and mash over a low heat until all ingredients are well combined and I will check the salt and pepper and adjust accordingly.
- This is a very forgiving dish so feel free to have fun with it, sometimes I will add to an oven safe casserole dish and sprinkle with some freshly grated cheddar cheese and a few “doll-ups” of butter and broil until golden brown-yum!!!