This is a summary
- Organic mozzarella string cheese
- 1/4c Coconut Flour
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- 1/2 c Almond Flour
- 2 Tbs. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs. Italian Seasoning
- S& P to taste
- Dredge the mozzarella sticks in the coconut flour and shake off any excess flour.
- Next dip the sticks into the eggs that have been beaten and let any excess eggs drip back into the bowl.
- Next dip the sticks into a bowl that has your almond, parmesan, seasoning mixture and coat on all sides.
- When finished with all the sticks place on a cookie sheet and put in freezer for about an hour and then either transfer to a freezer bag for easy snacks later or use now.
- To cook: I use organic peanut oil and I use enough to fill a small cast iron pan (about 1-2” up the side) and I bring the oil up to 350 degrees.
- Next drop in frozen mozzarella sticks one at a time (careful not to crowd the pan) and I work in batches of about 3 sticks at a time for about 2 minutes each being mindful to turn as they cook.
- Pull each out with a slotted spoon and let drain on a wire rack or paper towel (even a paper bag works great) sprinkle with more freshly grated parmesan cheese and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce. Bon Appetite
These are some notes.