- 2 pork tenderloins~silver skin removed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil~cold pressed + organic
- 1-1/2 cup raw organic walnuts
- 1 cup organic roasted red pepper~jarred
- 6 sun dried tomatoes~packed in oil
- 1 tsp lemon zest~organic
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 organic garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup fresh organic chopped flat leaf parsley
- S & P
- 2 tbs duck fat
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp organic red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 tsp organic smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large skillet heat your duck fat over medium high until it shimmers carefully lay your pork tenderloin (season all sides with salt and pepper) in the pan side by side and leave alone to get a tan…seared; flip and let brown again.
- Meanwhile…and the easiest part, take your blender or food processor and toss in all ingredients and pulse until coarsely~ smooth (boy that’s a good descripton..but who cares because you are done!!); set aside for just a minute and let’s deal with the piggy.
- Ok, so transfer tenderloin to your favorite oven safe dish and cook about 20 minutes then spoon over your muhumara and put back in the over and cook another 15 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.