- 3-1/2 lb of pork butt
- 1/2 organic white onion
- Preheat your oven to 225 degrees
- Salt and pepper your pork and place in an oven safe dish (you will need one with a lid).
- I roughly slice the onion and toss them next to the pork.
- Fill water about 1/3 up the pork butt and cover.
- Forget about it and 8 short hours later you are good to go.
- I just drain the liquid (reserving the onions) and using tongs or a couple of forks go at it...shred to your heart's content.
- To make this even more tasty (and fast) find your favorite BBQ sauce (I use one that does not contain sugar) and combine...garnish with whatever toppings you like and dinner is served.
- In this picture I thinly sliced fresh organic jalapeno, organic green cabbage and shredded some jalapeno jack cheese...topped off with fresh chopped organic cilantro and some beautiful organic scallions...pure enjoyment 🙂