- 2 full boneless chicken breasts (so when split you will have four pieces)
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper
- 1 jar of your favorite BBQ sauce (I have one locally that I love because no MSG, and no HFCS oh and I use the habanero but any will work)
- In a slow cooker add all your ingredients and put on low for 6 hours-DONE.
- This chicken will “pull” very nicely but if I am going to freeze it then I leave in big pcs (for this recipe I would end up with 8 portions) and spoon your now succulent sauce over the top-let cool then freeze.
- When I reheat then I pull it apart and it works nicely. Enjoy-it’s so easy it’s an automatic family favorite 🙂