- 1 package of Campari organic tomatoes (use cherry or grape if you cannot find the Campari)
- 1 package of fresh basil (or about 7-10 leaves) **USE ONLY FRESH BASIL~it makes ALL the difference
- 1 small shallot finely minced
- Fresh garlic (about one small clove) finely minced
- ¼ Cup red wine vinegar
- ½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1TBS MCT Oil (optional)
- ½ tsp. of dried oregano
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Celtic sea salt
- Chop tomatoes and make sure that you scrape up any juice/pulp/seeds and add them to the bowl as well.
- Tear basil (chopping with a knife will only turn it black) and add to tomatoes.
- Mince shallot and garlic and mix into salad.
- In a separate bowl whisk the oregano, vinegar, oils and S&P until emulsified; pour over tomato mixture.
- Toss to coat and for even better results toss after it sits and it will only be better. Enjoy!!