Super easy and because of all the organic ingredients its super healthy, I top my avocados with spoonfuls of this fresh salsa and I have a terrific keto breakfast!
- 1 lb of tomatillos~husked removed and wash good!
- 1/2 a large organic onion (any works here)~roughly sliced
- 2 organic garlic cloves~leave the husk on
- juice from 1/2 a lime (organic of course)
- 1/4 cup organic cilantro~chopped fine
- Salt ~ lots! about 2 tsp
Take you handy-dandy cast iron skillet and toss in your onions, tomatillo and garlic-stir continuously over medium high heat until scorched. Remove the husks from the garlic and toss all ingredients into a blender or food processor and give it some pulses until it’s the consistency you like. Viola!…and we are ready to eat 🙂